Happy 1st Birthday Zane!!!

Happy 1st Birthday Little Man!!!

I can't even begin to say how bitter sweet this birthday is.... I'm so happy that we've made the first year, lol! The first few months were def a learning experience for Dean and I both. I got to stay home and watch his first smiles, roll overs, crawls, and first steps. I was there with his first words. I've gotten to experience what many wish to have... don't get me wrong, there were those days were I swore I was going back to work... but I have been so blessed to have the opportunity to stay home and experience everything with Zane and not miss a thing.... Granted I did miss his first "love you" that daddy got to hear while out on a photography shoot.

This year has been filled with MANY milestones, laughs, smiles, giggles and just utter JOY. Zane has brought so much to Dean and I and we are very lucky to have him.

Here are a few pictures from Zane smashing his cake tonight...


















This is us exactly one year ago today:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News