Monday, May 18, 2009

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Ok... So I'm going to enter Dean into a father's day contest and need everyone's opinion on a picture to submit. So please vote for 1 picture and then I'll see which has the most and that will be the one that I submit....

I have to have it submitted by the 31st.. but would like to do it before then... Voting starts June 8 and ends June 17... once it's up I'll post a link.. it would be great if everyone would vote.. you can vote once a day till the 17th... and the winner will be announced on the 18th... obviously the person with the most votes wins.

Here are your choices....

A...




B...





C...



D...



E...

6 comments:

KristenRay said...

Not sure how to vote "officially" but I like D. They both look so happy...the way it should be!
-Kristen Ray

Suzanne said...

I like A but C really captures the whole Father-Son thing. Good Luck!!!

AmyT said...

I really like A and C...leaning more to C. Both look amazing!

The Libby's said...

I pick C

Mrs. Bell said...

E.. or A...

Mrs. Hinson said...

A or C, in my opinion. They're all good!