2 Year Appt / Baby Check up




We had Zane's 2 year appt today... he's now 33 lbs and 38 inches tall!!! {95%} He did GREAT... and didn't even cry with his ONE shot!

After Zane's appt it was off to check on Miss Peyton :) She was kicked and moving while we were trying to listen to her heart beat... though I still can't feel her move {which is so weird for me because I felt Zane at 12 wks!} The dr gave me some stronger meds for this nausea {thank goodness!!} and some meds for these wonderful migraines that showed up about 2-3 weeks ago.. hoping they work better than everything else so far so I can start to feel like a person again.

After both appts we headed off to the Loop for some lunch with Aunt Kim and then a little shopping for Miss Peyton!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News