Peyton is 2 Months!

Still can't believe we've been holding you for 2 months already! We just moved you to size 1 diapers. and I've been putting you in some of your smaller 0-3 month clothes.. though you still fit in your newborn clothes. You're sleeping on your stomach and sleeping THROUGH the night!! {except waking up once for your paci}. You can hold your head up pretty well while your on your stomach.. though you're still gaining control. You LOVE your brother and smile just about every time he gets close to you and you listen every time he talks.. it's SO cute! And I'm starting to come to the conclusion that you may not be a strawberry blonde.. I'm starting to think you and you're brother will have the same color hair. Guess I'll prob still be guessing till it gets a bit longer!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wordless Wednesday

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!