Hello August!

This last week has gotten away from me.  Still plan to post more to catch everyone up. So this week was busy with getting school supplies and clothes for the kiddos.  I ended up pulling something in my lower back Monday night so it was rocky start to the week.  I did a lot of icing the first few days and then Thursday I sucked it up for some shopping.  We did manage to grab everything but a handful of items for EVERYONE!  Score!

Since I hurt my back running and working out have been out this week.  I have tried to watch my diet but with a hurt back the last thing I've been able to really do it be on my feet cooking a ton, so we've just been trying to make some smarter decisions.

Dean had some 2 Wakeboarding sessions this weekend so we did have our babysitter back out and I was able to get a bit of a breather from them and enjoy some time in the sun and fresh air.  We've been looking at puppies since Friday.  Lord help me, I'm still not sure what we're thinking. haha!   We lost Bailey at the end of June and so we're looking for an outside friend for Ace so he's not alone in the yard.  I wanted a Cocker Spaniel.. kids are voting Beagle.   Beagle is winning because it'll fit in the small budget we are willing to spend on a puppy.

This next week we're going to get rolling on some review for the kiddos since Zane will actually go back on Friday!  Tenely and Peyton won't start till the following week.   Which thank goodness because I still need to get the office cleaned up and things organized and ready for Peyton to start.

Hope everyone has had a marvelous week and that this week is great as well!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Month Sneak #2

Wordless Wednesday