Forever Friends

You know those lifelong friends that no matter what you pick up like its nothing.  It doesnt matter how long its been since you last hung out. No matter how long since you last talked. Its like no time has pasted.  Im so thankful for those friends.  This is my life long friend here though.  Weve been though A LOT!!  Weve had disagreements that made us go 2.5 years without speaking... And my heart was broken those years.. Part of me was missing.  But shes ALWAYS been there when I needed her most no matter if we went speaking. She has been there through the loss of both my parents and we got to experience having our sons together.. The boys are 6 weeks apart.  I truly dont know what I'd do without her in my life.  I love you Candy!!



Today we got together and let our kids play. So our sons are 6 weeks apart. Our girls are 6-8 weeks apart, I cant seem to count right now. And then I have Tenley. Its been a while and while we know life does get in the way weve vowed that this year we're making a bigger effort to get together more!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News