Playing the Catch Up Game... Again....

ok... I'm sooo far behind on my blog AGAIN! lol... I'm going to TRY and have it caught up by the beginning of next week.. but we'll see...

For now though... make sure to check out my Photography Blog and follow it... I've got some really neat stuff going on right now and couldn't be any happier.

Make sure to check out the $25 mini sessions too! I had my first one this past Saturday and must say I had a BLAST! They seem to be a hit so I believe they are here to stay :) Let me know if you would like to book one... can you can check out my blog or website for details!

Hope everyone is doing great... once I catch up my blog I'm going to have to go back and read everyone else's, lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News