Zane's 1 1/2!!!

WOW!! Still can't believe my life is on fast forward! Today I took Zane for his 1.5 year appt... and he's doing great and above for his age :D That is ALWAYS good to hear!! and thankfully only one shot today.. and some how mommy ended up being the one to hold him this time.. but he did great and not one tear!!

stats... he weighs 30.2 lbs and is 34.5 inches tall... 95%!!

Since he did SO good.. I decided to take him to Riverside park since it's right around the corner. He had so much fun chasing the pigeons (birdies), watching the ducks and playing on the playground! I can't believe he's growing so quickly! He even got to feed the ducks and pigeons when we were leaving... these nice ladies and their kids brought bread and shared with Zane :) There still are nice people out there!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News