My Birthday and Zane's New Room

Friday was my 29th bday and well... I'm hitting the pause button!! I don't want out of my 20's, lol!! We were going to go out for my annual dinner at Shoguns but everythings been a bit off so we decided to post pone that till Jan :) But still had a great Bday with Dean and Zane!

We had orginally made plans to go to St Augustine on Sat to the events they had going on and decided to actually stay home and let Zane spend the day with Aunt Kim so that we could finish up his room. We've been rearranging things starting in Sept but then with me getting as sick as I had things got a bit off track. We actually just finished moving the laundry/computer room to it's new space... and our bedroom into the old laundry/computer room... and we've been painting Zane's new room {our old room} for the last couple of nights... lol.. did you get all that!?!? So with Aunt Kim planning on spending Christmas Eve with us we were trying to get Peyton's room {Zane's old room} completely cleaned out so that she could stay in there. Anyways... Sat we got up and started cleaning the carpet and moving Zane's stuff so that when he got home his new room would be all set up and ready for him :) Aunt Kim took him to Christmas in the Park in St Mary's Ga and met up with the rest of the family who were also celebrating Grandma's bday. :) Here are some pics of Zane's finished room {sunday}.. and a pic I stole from cousin Deanna of all the little cousins with Grandma today {sat}....






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News