Rough Week

WOW!!!! I'm certainly glad after the nonsense drama from a not so great client has finally come to rest. As though I didn't have enough to stress over. Not going to say any details but lets just say that I've managed to avoid people like her for about 3 years now and if I never find another I'll consider myself beyond blessed! I never EVER want to be put in that situation again and I will be taking precautions that I should have already had in place. Though I am taking a break from my "business" I'll still be shooting for those family and friends I know I can trust. All I can say is after a week like this one I can NOT wait for our Disney vaca to start tom morning!!! Now off here to do some packing, lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News

Welcome my little man.... Zane Christian