Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A trip to Savannah

So Kim and I were going to make a day trip to Savannah yesterday but there ended up being a 90% chance of rain so we decided to post pone our trip for a while. And well needless to say it only lasted a day, lol. Today we made our trip in and while I did bring my camera I was soo busy just looking around and enjoying everything I took only a few pictures (literally!). We walked along the river and then hit up some shops and of course caught dinner at Paula Dean's restaurant Lady & Sons. Here are the FEW pics I took, lol! I can't wait to make a trip back.. and the next time I fully intend to come back with LOTS of pics!!!

Us in front of Lady and Sons...


Little man fell asleep RIGHT before dinner...


New word for today... Jacket

No comments: