A trip to Savannah

So Kim and I were going to make a day trip to Savannah yesterday but there ended up being a 90% chance of rain so we decided to post pone our trip for a while. And well needless to say it only lasted a day, lol. Today we made our trip in and while I did bring my camera I was soo busy just looking around and enjoying everything I took only a few pictures (literally!). We walked along the river and then hit up some shops and of course caught dinner at Paula Dean's restaurant Lady & Sons. Here are the FEW pics I took, lol! I can't wait to make a trip back.. and the next time I fully intend to come back with LOTS of pics!!!

Us in front of Lady and Sons...


Little man fell asleep RIGHT before dinner...


New word for today... Jacket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News