A little more Disney

So I thought the kids and I would would enjoy a Disney trip for a couple of days to help make this month go a bit quicker. This is the first trip I've made with just me and them... it's been interesting but not as hard as I though it would be. they've both actually been pretty great! This trip has been hard though but so has everyday since Dean left. After much begging on Zane's part because it was no where in my plans we went to Mickey's Halloween party tonight. Headed out to Epcot the next morning only to get caught on the far side of the park in a thunder storm... makes for a good story though, right?!?! We finally did make it back to the hotel soaking wet.... we got dried off and headed down for some dinner and then back to our room to watch the fireworks from our balcony.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News