Finally!

It's finally HERE!!!! We're flying out today to head to Dean's graduation!!!! I absolutely can't wait to see him and I know the kids are excited too!!!! This has been harder than all of us actually expected though we knew it wasn't going to be easy. I've met some GREAT people through the AF Wingmoms page and it was so nice being able to go through all this with them. They are all either wives, girlfriends, moms.. friends... it's been absolutely wonderful knowing that they feel exactly the way that I do.. that their kids are going through the same things as mine. It certainly helped my sanity and I can't imagine going through this without all of them. I can't wait to actually be able to meet some of them in person as well! it's going to be a great 4 days!! And though I know this is going to fly by I'm going to savor EVER waking moment!!! Now.. off here to head to my plane!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Month Sneak #2

Wordless Wednesday