Happy Thanksgiving!

We have so much to be thankful for this year. First, I'm so grateful for Zane and that he is here to spent Thanksgiving with us... that he is healthy... he's a great baby.... and so much more.  Dean and I are in a better situation than at this time last year.  We've got a rough year and a half behind us and are starting fresh with so much less stress.  Our marriage is in a great spot as well.  We are so grateful for the family and friends that we have. All of our service men and women... without them what freedom would we have?  And the list goes on and on. 

So usually for Thanksgiving we head down south in the morning to my Aunt Frances' for my side of the family and then back to Jacksonville to Dean's Aunt Deanna's for Dean's side of the family.  Sadly the tradition at my aunts house ended last year.  So this year we're heading just to Jacksonville for Thanksgiving.  Here is a quick slide of Zane's first Thanksgiving  :)



On the way home we stopped by my cousin's house for a SURPRISE! visit and seen them as well as my Aunt Pat and Uncle JC that live in Colorado who were down for a visit.  I don't get to see my aunt and uncle to very often seeing that they live so far away so this was a special visit, especially since we had Zane.  And of course I didn't bring in my camera for any pics!!!  Got to work on that.... I am suppose to be a photographer!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News