M-I-C.... K-E-Y.... M-O-U-S-E.....

So late Tues night I was on Facebook (another downfall of mine) and Brittany messaged me about some FREE 3 day Disney Hopper Passes... and of course my immediate response (without a word to Dean) was "YES!!!" I was bouncing! We'd been talking of just going ahead and going before our trip in Dec.... but this was FREE! lol.. after talking with her a bit more she said that they had to be used by Friday. So after coming back down to earth and went and asked Dean and he was just like "yeah, ok, sounds good" I'm thinking.. "SOUNDS GOOD!?!? This is GREAT!!" lol, I get excited about Disney.. can't you tell?!? Anyways... got information on where to meet Brittany in the morning and started getting everything ready for in the morning... now mind you it's almost midnight.

We had planned on leaving this morning by 6:30 so that we could get there when the park opened and well we ended up leaving at 7:30, lol!

We ended up in the gates by about noon. And we had a blast! Zane didn't know what to think of Mickey and Minnie at first and then was a total flirt with Minnie, he was hilarious!! We actually ended up going to Epcot too. :) Anyways... get ready for a load of pics!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN BRITTANY!!!

Disney....
















Epcot.....




Comments

Mrs. Bell said…
Your welcome,, I am glad yall had such a good time... :)

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News