Week in Review

Not too much to report. So going to just do a little picture update and call it a night.

Mon, Tues and Wed were a bit uneventful due to the weather :(


Thursday was shopping with Candy and Gavin!!!! We had a blast all day at the Avenues Mall! lol.. I ended up loosing 4 pounds from all the walking!

Here is Gavin and Zane while Candy and I took a break from our ALL day shopping adventure :)




Zane and the Easter Bunny....


After pics with the Easter Bunny....





Friday I did some errands.....





Saturday Dean and I went out in the boat with Curt and Brett!! So much fun... till someone decided to get HURT!! Dean has been learning a 540... and well to put it simply was on his 2nd pass and didn't land quite right and gave me a heart attack! I hate when he is learning new things! We got him in the boat and within prob about 15 min he asked us what happened about 5 times. I immediately said ER! So we start heading back to the ramp so that I could load him up and get home so that I could grab stuff for Zane (seeing that I knew we would prob be in the ER for a while.. and didn't know who to call on such short notice) and then head to the ER.. on the way there (about another 10 min or so) he asked us at least 2 more times what happened. He looked at the pics I don't know how many times... of course was complaining of his head hurting. It was all I could do to try and keep it together. All I could think of was the actress who recently died from head trauma. I couldn't imagine Dean not being here! I honestly don't know what I would do! Anyways.. before I start crying again about that... we got home and he was acting a bit better and was saying that he really didn't want to go. So I called someone that we knew who could tell us if we really should go or if we could just kinda watch things and feel it out. I was told that because it was water that it was a bit more forgiving and that water usually can't do the kinda of damage that I was worried about although it was still possible. I was told to shine a light in his eyes to make sure that they were contracting like they should and if they were then we could just get away with watching him. I did this I don't know how many times. He was talking regular and not babbling so much once we had gotten home too. So we just kinda hung out and watch him for the night... we didn't go to bed till after 1am because I was scared to let him go to sleep! Anyways... here are some pics from the boat...

The gator we saw...


Little man...



My AWESOME hubby!!!








and the crash that sent my world spinning...





And well Sunday was a lazy day at the Bare house. We ended up missing church since we were up so late the night before and Dean was a bit on the sore side today. So we ended up having a movie marathon day inside. I did some how manage to get some cleaning done too :)

Mommy and Zane...




Daddy, Zane and Bailey (notice her napping under one of Dean's legs, lol!)...



Hope everyone has a great week ahead. I'm so excited about our Easter party playdate at our cousin's this week!!! and then a fun filled Easter weekend!!

Love you guys and thanks for keeping up with us :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wordless Wednesday

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!