Zoo days....

Today Zane and I met our cousins Deanna, Kate and Gabe at the zoo. We both ended up buying member ships so be prepared for lots of zoo updates in the next year! So here is my pic update from Wed... I'll try to update later tonight or Sunday with stuff from today... hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!


Kate and Gabe feeding the giraffe's....





Zane and I feeding them....




You can't see it that well in this pic, but he was laughing, guess he thought it was funny!



Look how close that tongue was to his face!!!!!



Baby Jag.... Dean told me that he actually got out yesterday and was walking around and that he tried to get back in but couldn't so they had to catch him and put him back, lol!


Kate loved these frogs... there were bright blue ones, bright green ones, bright orange ones... they were pretty neat!



Zane zonked out....


Gabe checking out the lizards...


Monkeys and Parrots.....




Kate and Gabe loved this water rock.... here are a few....






hahaha... I love this one!


Cousins..... (I think my child is going to be the wild one!!)





These guys were SO LOUD!!! We thought the zoo was playing jungle sounds loudly through the speakers!



Me and little man....



post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News