Catch up

WOW!! It's certainly been a crazy month... and doesn't show any signs of slowing down... which is good, don't get me wrong, but wow! lol!

We've been keeping pretty busy... Disney, me with sessions and meetings, FINALLY getting Zane's hair cut (lol) and countless other things have been going on. Seems like we're (well I'm) finally getting a better grip on some things. Trying to stay patient with some things knowing they will come when the time is right and no earlier no matter how bad I (WE) would like them to (aka a BIGGER house!!). On a SUPER good note.. WE HAVE OUR BOAT BACK!!! I can't begin to tell you how much of a stress reliever that's going to be! Lake trips here we come!!

Speaking of Lakes... we had our 1st contest at Victory lake today!! (it's our 3rd contest this year, but def my FAVORITE spot!) This was also the first one this year we brought Zane to. Wish I had gotten a few of him swimming :( He was such a little fish!! We got there about 9:45.. but I didn't let him get into the water till about 11:30... and he swam (with his swimmies), minus lunch and a snack, till we left at 5:30!! Needless to say he was one tired kiddo by the time we got home!!

Zane taking a break at the contest....

(19 months today!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horrible News

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!