Happy Father's Day / Zane's First Movie

Happy Father's Day to my Daddy and Dean!!

I'm sad to not be able to spend some time with my daddy today but he's working nights :( But I love him very much and would not be where I am today without him.

Dean... Can't believe this is already Father's Day #2!!! You're such a GREAT daddy to Zane and I could never ask for more... can't wait for #3 with maybe baby #2 :) hehe!

So today we ended up missing church since we were so tired from yesterday... Zane actually slept till 10:15!! We decided to go see Toy Story 3 today and Aunt Kim and Granny went with us.... Zane was a total trip through the whole movie.. starting with the popcorn! lol! The boy loves some popcorn... and snow caps and twizzlers :D He clapped, shouted YAAAY!! and countless other things through the movie, lol, kept it interesting! At the end he was getting a bit restless so I kept pointing to the screen saying "watch" well once he had his attention back to the screen I turned to Dean to say something and he tapped my arm... pointed to the screen and said "WATCH!" hahaa... I'm telling you... my child is something else!! I'm sooo Happy that he made it through the WHOLE movie!!

Oh... and just a side note... Kim got our passes for the "Twilight Experience" next week!! I"m SOOOO excited!!! :D






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News