VBS

I haven't gotten one single pic this week of Zane as VBS (until tonight and I'll have to see if anyone else did and then steal them, lol) I was so happy to be back in church after not being in a while.

I've heard countless stories about Zane this week, lol! Let's see... He claps during Music time and when they're done gives a big "YAAAYYY" (let me just say.. I can't wait till Sunday night!!!) :D He's been trying to "take care" of little Miss Sidney... He's begging for food by saying "PEEESS" (lol, I PROMISE we feed him!!)... and I've here countless things about his vocabulary (and to clarify.. not that's it's bad but that it's so wide, lol) The other night when our class let out Zane and them I guess weren't in the room yet and he seen Dean, Dean said all he heard was "daddy, daddy, daddy" and here came Zane running down the hallway, lol! I'm just glad that he's being good!!


Here are a few quick pics from him playing in the water tonight at VBS (and just a note.. Dean took these with my little camera, and note to self next time bring out the BIG guns!! LOL)







this one is for those who think he's so sweet and innocent! lol!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wordless Wednesday

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!