Ah Life....

FINALLY!!! We got some sleep last night!! Well sort of... Zane got up twice, with Dean waking him at 2:00 to give him meds since well... I woke up with the stomach bug and spend time in the bathroom making friends with "John" from about 1:15 till 2. Zane got up this morning at 9:30!!! I was certainly happy for that little bit of extra time. Was still a little queezy this morning but after more meds for me def feeling a lot better!

On another note.. happy that Dean's got his vacation down for Miss Peyton's arrival and for our Disney trip in Dec!! Yes.. I said in Dec! lol!!

And then it's hit me that we have 4 months to get everything done and ready for Peyton!!! Her room is no where near started... I still have to go get a crib mattress since we're using Zane's... order her bedding, paint.. among all the "needs" that we still have to get... you know.. the big items that are way too expensive to expect as shower gifts, lol!

And amongst all that trying to figure out when Dean and I can "get away" for a weekend before Peyton and plan one last Disney trip with just Zane.


Tonights pic is courtesy of Dean... Zane LOVES the drum set he got for Christmas {lol.. I don't think he realized that Dean was taking a pic in the first, but he certainly cheesed it up for the second, haha!}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Month Sneak #2

Wordless Wednesday