Weekend Wrap Up

Sat Dean let me sleep in... which I have to admit he's spoiling me on! I wanted to take our bikes out and go riding but it was WAY too cold out :( Finally cleaned off all the pics on our computer since it was in the red and warning us that it was going to crash, haha! Dean cleaned both our cars in and out while Zane was down for a nap and then we got ready to head to Shogun for a late bday dinner for me :) Mmmm, the steak and shrimp was SO good!! I was exhausted by the time we got home, but some how ended up staying up way pasted my bed time. I ended up catching a show on TLC called "extreme couponing" I have to admit, I've always wondered how people really managed to really SAVE that much money... and I'm still amazed!!!! It def gave me the motivation to try this whole couponing thing out again and gave me a little better idea of how to go about doing it.. I have to admit, I'm kinda excited!!

here are pics of me from Sat before dinner, 23 weeks, 2 days!



Sunday we skipped church to head out to meet Uncle Jeff for his birthday lunch! We had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone!!!










Comments

Abbi said…
love the pics! you look beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News