This past week...

Not too much to report. Saturday I took Zane out to get a hair cut {he was beyond in need of one!} and pick up Peyton's FIRST official dress from Halle's bows.. it's sooo adorable!! I can't wait to put it on her!!!

As all of you know that are on fb, EVERYONE is running contests!! lol! I found out on Sunday that I had won the give-a-way that Faythe was doing... I won a set of jewel tone eyeliners and eyeshadow :) Sunday we also decided to venture out and take Zane to the movies to see Yogi... well after about 30 min his popcorn was out and he was no longer interested... so we ended up getting a refund and walking around the mall a bit {I did get TWO super cute outfits for Peyton from Old Navy though!!}

Monday I ended up going to the dr because of abdominal and back pain that I'd been having for about 4 days that got pretty intense. Was told that it was mainly because of where she was sitting, was given some meds to help with the pain and told once again to get off my feet :/

Tues I decided to try and concentrate on picking Peyton's bedding since I know I will be buying that in the next few weeks. After narrowing down to 11, lol, Dean helped narrow that down to 4 and out of those we agreed on ONE! lol.. so her bedding is official picked! I can't wait to FINALLY start on her room!

Wed I decided to venture out {though I wasn't suppose to be} to find some maternity shirts since NONE of my regular shirts fit any more... that turned into almost an all day affair and I came home with only THREE shirts.. uh! Def paid the price that night though, lol!

Thursday... Won another give-a-way!!! This time it was through Julie Paisley Photography :)) I won a headband from Sew Whimsey, I'm sooo excited!!! Dean FINALLY felt Peyton kick!!! YAY!! She always quits moving when he puts his hand on my belly to feel her... but this time she gave him a little kick :) Dean's response... that wasn't any where like Zane's!! She's def a girl! lol!!

Friday Dean had half a day and an eye exam and Zane and I decided to tag along so that we could just do dinner in town... well about 3 hours later we finally got to eat... Red Lobster!! and you can bet I got the crab legs!! lol!! Zane had a blast because our table sat right beside the fish tank :)


Remember to check out my 365 bare days blog too... it has a picture for each day :)

Comments

Abbi said…
love me some Halle's bows! every bow kennedy has is pretty much from jenn!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wordless Wednesday

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!