What a WEEK!

Monday was a lazy day... I still wasn't feeling that great from being on my feet registering.


Tuesday I woke up about 5:30 sick and Dean was debating work so he decided to stay home and boy was I glad he did! I needed some rest! Zane had a blast playing ALL day with daddy... it was literally full of giggles :)






Wednesday Aunt Kim did me a HUGE favor and watched Zane while I went and took my dreaded sugar test :/ Had a mini panic attack about 15 min before they drew my blood and some how managed to pull it together. After that I headed out for breakfast and then to Target where I found the bike we'd been wanting to get Zane on sale from $89.99 to $22.48!! and you KNOW I bought it!! lol! It's been put together {just to make sure all the parts were there} and is now hidden at grandpa's waiting for Christmas, lol! After picking up Zane I received a call from Dean saying a debt collector called him. We both kinda giggled because we don't owe anyone.. so after calling and speaking with them we found out that it was something that was included in our bankruptcy that had been taken care of over 2 years ago!! WOW! Then I get home and find a message from our banks fraud dept!!! AH! Called them to find out someone in the UK tried charging over $2000 to our acct!!!! Talk about a heart attack!! I'm so beyond glad they caught it and didn't allow it to go through! So after settling all that out we had to make a run to Fernandina so I could get money since now that's pretty much all the access we have to our acct. lol! Little man was cranky as all get out and in need of a nap {and so was mommy} since neither of us are use to getting up as early as we did this morning!




Thursday was pretty uneventful thank goodness after Wed!!

Friday I got the call I was hoping I wouldn't get... I FAILED my sugar test! :( After having a panic attack over the phone with the nurse I refused my 3 hour test because of my phobia of needles and I'm now on a low sugar / low carb diet... I go back to the dr in a little over 2 weeks where we'll discuss me retaking the one hour test. I ended up being sick the rest of the day just thinking about the fact I was going to have to at least re-do the one hour... I seriously am thinking I need to figure out a way to overcome this phobia!

Here's some pics of Daddy and Zane playing before bedtime...







Saturday we had plans to go and see friends and their new addition and well I woke up sick yet again. I must admit I'm ready for the sleepless nights in place of waking up SICK! This is past annoying... only 12.5 weeks to go!!!! After laying down for a bit we headed to the grocery store but not before a stop at the park :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News