28 weeks!

I had another baby appt yesterday. This is the first after failing my sugar test :/ After discussing options about another test the dr decided to go ahead and let me retry my 1 hour since I had changed my eating habits... certainly crossing my fingers that I pass this go around! We talked about my hormones making me stressed, cranky, anxious and just a total mess. I started having lovely braxton hicks contractions while we were down at Disney... YAY!!! I can't believe that it's time to start going every two weeks instead of every four!! 11 weeks to go and I'm telling you... IT CAN"T GET HERE SOON ENOUGH!! I have another ultrasound in two weeks to check and see if little Miss Peyton has decided to move up a bit for mommy but I def am having my doubts about that one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wordless Wednesday

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!