Dean's New Toy

So with selling the old boat of course comes a new boat... well new to us boat :) I went and picked up our new baby from Orlando today just to get to St Augustine and blow a tire on the trailer. Sat on the side of 95 of 2.5 hours before getting a spare and heading to where I thought was home when Dean called to say my running lights weren't working, we stop at the next exit to fix those and find out the spare tire is running SUPER hot... we ended up limping it into Jax.. and by limping I mean exit to exit making sure the tire wasn't getting too hot, before getting to a Walmart and being able to buy TWO spare tires to place on the one side of the trailer to get us home... Which we finally arrived at about 1:30am!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News