Happy Mother's Day weekend

My mother's day actually started on Thurs. After a family dinner Zane headed home with Aunt Kim and Granny, Peyton headed home with daddy and momma headed off to FINALLY get a pedicure! Once I got home with Zane I was surprised with my first mother's day gift... A Macbook Pro and Photoshop for it! YAY!! Apparently daddy and Peyton made a stop before heading home. Friday I got us all packed up for a weekend at Disney! We spent Saturday morning at Magic Kingdom, left when it started getting hot and packed, toured around Orlando, was surprised by Aunt Kim coming down to play for a while, swam in the pool and then headed back to Magic Kingdom for the night. Sunday we slept in and then ate at T-rex and shopped a little before heading home. Once home I was in for another Mother;s day surprise... a Mother's ring with the kids names and birthstones. Dean without a doubt out done himself this year!! Hope everyone else had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News