Creamy Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Casserole

Holy WOW!  This passed my expectations and it was yummy!   All three kids ate it and Zane actually asked for seconds!!  Winning!!

Here's the ingredients for this yummy thing.  (I'll let you know what I changed around for us too!)

Ingredients.....
1 Rotisserie Chicken (4 cups)
1 Cup Heavy Cream  (I used Heavy Whipping Cream)
1 Cup Cream Cheese, Softened
1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
1/2 Small Onion, Finely Minced
1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded  (I used a mix of Cheddar and Mozzarella)
1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika (I skipped this)
Pepper to taste (Again skipped)
1/2 Cup Chicken Stock
4 Cups Cauliflower Rice  (For ours I LyOVE Birds Eye Steamfresh Riced Cauliflower)

*I did season with about 1 Tablespoon of Nature's Seasons.

Directions....
1. Preheat oven to 400.  Lightly spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.

2. Remove the skin from Rotisserie Chicken and discard.  Remove the meat from the bones and chop.  (Honestly I just pulled ours apart)

3. Cook cauliflower rice for 7 minutes in microwave with 1/4 cup water. Allow to cool down for a couple of minutes.  (I used two bags of the above rice.   They cook 4 - 4.5 minutes in the microwave, easy peezy!!)

4. In a large bowl, combine Chicken, Cream, Cream Cheese, Onion, Minced Garlic, Pepper, Paprika, Chicken Stock and Cauliflower Rice.  Mix well and then pour into your prepared baking dish.  Top with your Shredded Cheese.

5. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.  Allow to rest for 5 minutes.  Then enjoy the goodness!!


All in all I broke this down into 8 servings for us and with our ingredients used it came out to 198 Calories a serving, 15.5 Fat grams, 5 Carb grams and 6 Protein grams... for my Keto folks!


**Recipe from... https://www.eatwell101.com/creamy-chicken-and-cauliflower-rice-casserole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News