One Day Down....

Well today didn't start off well, but my awesome hubby made me go to the gym to get those endorphins rolling.  I didn't crank out much today but did get about 15 min or so of some running in.  That's a start. Though I still need to do the task of before pics and measurements.  My body seems to lose inches before I EVER see that dang scale move!!  I can defiantly say I'm ready for school to start back. I know most mommas are right there with me on that one! lol!  It's been a short and long summer all rolled into one some how.  These three little munchkins are making me bonkers and with the heat the way it's been we've all been trapped indoors.  Which lets be honest, it doesn't help anyone. Made Dean and I pizzas with a new recipe (which you'll be able to find posted in a post below).  Tried to get some weed-eating done in the yard but my poor elbow, that I refuse to go to the dr for (because yes, I'm that hard headed and don't really care to have matching surgery scares with Dean) just couldn't handle it today.  Played outside in the yard with the kiddos and Dean for a bit, till it just got too hot.  Tried a new recipe for dinner tonight too and it was a total HIT!  Can't be more thankful for that and it'll def go into the rotation.  Now... onto cleaning up the kitchen and watching some Shark Week!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News