Happy New Year!!

Well last night at the stroke of midnight I got my kiss from Dean and then our sleeping little man got his first new years kiss from mommy and daddy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
........


First thing this morning we got up and started to get ready to go see Mr Gavin. I was so excited that I could hardly contain myself! I was just so happy for Candy and Matt. I can't believe it's been 6 weeks since she was visiting me in the hospital! So here are some pics of Mr Gavin Walker.....

Me and Gavin


Me, Zane, Gavin and Candy


Gavin and Zane.... I can't believe that Zane was that tiny just 6 weeks ago!!!


The Bare Family and The Young Family

Next we headed to Ponte Vendra to hang out with some friends and family. It was a blast... good food and good friends... I actually didn't really break out the camera but a couple of times... and never got any group shots what so ever.... I'm seriously slacking!! Here is a picture of Aunt Julie and Zane and then Aunt Kim and Zane...


Comments

Friday said…
I have to say, that you two are beautiful mothers. Although it's a little too early to be thinking about that sort of thing, the future girlfriends of those two boys are going to have an extremely high standard to live up to. LOL :)

Happy New Years, Jamie, to you and yours!
Deirdre said…
Aww, both of your families are soooo beautiful! Thank you for updating us about Candy and Gavin. It's so appreciated. :) Congratulations on your son. He is truly adorable. :)

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News