Another Day on the River

WARNING!! HUGE picture post!! :)

So a bigger than big thanks to Micheal and Brittany for letting us steal their boat for the day!!! We had a BLAST!!!


Kelsey, Dakota and Dean taking a swim break...




Little man's first time in the river...




More of Kelsey and Dakota....





Little man....


w/Daddy...

w/ Jenn...

w/ Crishelle...


The kids wakeboarding...

Kelsey...





Dakota (this was her first time...




and yes... even Zane... (lol, and he fell asleep.. guess it wasn't too interesting to him)





Dean....







Jenn and I tubing...

Crishelle, me and Jenn...

Jenn and Dakota....




Ok... so there are LOTS more pics but it's taken me 3 days to get this far so I'm ending this post, lol, but I'm sure that you can tell we had a complete blast! I think I took just over a thousand pics! :) May see some for wordless wednesday posts a little later on...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News