Cookie Time...

Tonight Kim came out yet again to help me out... making cookies this time. And I'm sure she's glad she did... Zane said Aunt Kim tonight for the first time!!! lol.. though I'm pretty sure bribing him to do so doesn't make it count, right?! The story to that.. We were icing the cookies and Zane walked up to Kim and just said "uh".. she laughed and then said not unless you say Aunt Kim. He then walked of (apparently thought about it) and then came back to her and plain and clear said "Aunt Kim" .. lol.. smart kid! so she gives him a bite and then he walks off .. just to return about 3 minutes later to say "Aunt Kim"... lol.. I think he would have continued this all night if he had been allowed!!

Here are some pics of our night...



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News