Santa Baby...

lol.. not exactly. I some how missed this post so here it is...

We visited Santa on Zane's b-day (prob how I missed this) anyways... I was warned about this... Zane is such a little people person.. He for some reason Loves people he knows and strangers (which totally freaks mommy out!!)... I figured Santa would be a breeze! WRONG!! So we got up to Santa.. talked to him for a min before I decided to go ahead and set Zane in his lap... He then looked at Santa.. looked at mommy... looked at Santa... then the camera (for the one descent shot we got) and then looked at mommy and started to SCREAM!! It was down right pitiful! lol.. after laughing and telling him it was ok I decided to pick him up before he really started.

So anyways... here is the Santa 2009 pic...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News