Black and Blue

So Zane got his first black eye of the year last night. Not really sure how it all went down.. I was in the bedroom and Dean was at the door watching Zane walk down the hallways to us once he went and got his truck. When all of a sudden I hear a knock and then Zane screaming! When I asked Dean what happened he said that Zane had fell into the wall. Dean brought little man to me and the first thing I see is his poor little eye. Some how he managed to pitch it. Not sure if the truck was involved or not, lol. He only cried about it for maybe 20 min and then wanted back down so that he could go play some more. Here is a pic of it last night...



And then today... Not NEARLY what we thought it was going to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News