Stuck in a Rut...

So.. with all this cold weather lately there is absolutely NOTHING to write about.
We've just been stuck indoors for what seems like Months trying to keep warm. I must admit that I've been seriously re-thinking the decision of not fixing our furnace ... because "we live in Fl.. how many nights are we REALLY going to need to use it... 2! I think we'll be ok till we get our new house" Yeah.. totally re-thinking that! We've had 2 electric type heaters going constantly since all this cold moved in... not to mention using the stove as a heater for the living room and kitchen... ahh the life, lol! I will certainly be happy when we do get our new house... I think this is going to make us appreciate it all the more. I just keep telling myself.. "Just one more year... You can do it"

Anyways.. enough about the cold. I did manage to get out of the house today and get little man's hair cut again (Thanks Abbi!!) and run some errands, thank goodness! I've also been working on (since Zane's first birthday) of making a post of all the words little man is up to.. and well the longer I put it off the longer that list keeps getting... hoping to sit down and do it in the next couple of days... seeing that I know I won't remember them later...

I'm super excited about the girls day that we have planned for Sat. With all this cooped up in the house non-sense I could really use a day out.

Tonight we went over to Raymon and Alison's house to see the tattoo that Raymon had drawn up for Dean. Looks like tom I'll be posting some pics of Dean's very first tattoo. :)

I've been debating on doing a New Years post.. but I just can't make myself do it. I mean.. I know the goals I have set for myself... there pretty much the same every year... Every year has it's good times and it's bad... I'm choosing to try and forget the bad of last year and move on. The goods will always be remembered :) I have been Greatly blessed with my photography toward the end of last year and so far it seems to be carrying the same pace into 2010.. I couldn't have asked for more.

The time I have spent at home has made me think about some things... do I go back to work.. or do I just leave things alone and just stay home with little man and do my photography when I get it... and I feel I have received my answer on that and I'm no longer going to ask that question. What a relief that day was! lol! I have made the decision to go back to school. I have always though a ultrasound tech would be a great and rewarding career. The only thing I am now thinking about is should I finish my AA first.. there are only 2 classes left on it... So.. I'm making 2 appts.. one with FCCJ or Florida State College.. lol.. to see about my AA ... and then with University of Phoenix to see what I need to do to get going. I'm really excited about this step! It will only take about 18 months to complete the course once I start.

I have also been doing some thinking of whether I want to post my blog as Public again. I have several who don't read it any more because they have to go through the log on situation and ask me to convert back. Still thinking hard on this one... We'll see...

I think that's enough blabbering for now... Just thought I'd let everyone know for once I'm not behind.. there just simply isn't anything really going on right now, lol!

Hope everyone is staying warm...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News