39 words and counting...

Ok... so these are in NO particular order and are words that Zane is saying to date... and I'm pretty sure I'm still missing some.. guess that's what I get for not writing them down as he says them... lol...

mom
momma
daddy
Bailey
Granny
Grandma

Aunt Kim
Hannah
good girl
night night
Mimmey Mouse (Mickey Mouse)
Goofy
keys
go
bite
star
moon
baoon (balloon)
no no
shoes
trees
cheese
light
bye
bye bye
hey
giraffee
silly
booger
kitty cat
here kitty kitty
I love you
go
car
knock knock
sit
baby
what's that?
see



He has also Read (by himself) and sounded out:

Passengers Must (story about that here)
Stuff .. we were sitting in the living room the other night and I had an Old Navy bag on the couch that says "Stuff and Save" we heard Zane trying to say something and we look over to see him running his finger under the word Stuff sounding it out.. and then completely said it not 10 sec later!



EDIT...

I told you I knew I forgot some... This post actually should have been titled 45 words and counting... here are the ones that I missed (and I still think there are a couple more, lol)

40. boo
41. deer
42. fan
43. whoa
44. bird
45. tank to (thank you)

and our newest word... peas (please, lol)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News