Monster Tent

So today I was at Target getting my weekly things.. and then of course I do some browsing. Well today I ran across this Monster Tent for Zane.. it was in the clearance isle. Normally this thing was $30 and I picked it up for just $7!! I was so excited that I just had to put it up in the living room for Zane to see when we got home. Now.. we did leave it up for a couple of days.. but had to take it down. I bought it for the new house.. there certainly is no room for this thing in our house now, lol. Anyways.. here some pics of Zane playing around that night (and yes... he's bringing Sexy Back in his Small White T, lol!!)














Comments

Abbi said…
omg...love the tent! aren't they the best! kennedy has one and she loves it!

Popular posts from this blog

Wordless Wednesday

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!