Another Weekend Gone

I would really like to know when my life decided to go on fast forward!! This weekend was pretty low key... we headed out to the river Sat with Dean and a guy he works with and his wife... I actually saved a little boy from drowning at the river right before we left, talk about heart attack city... good Lord I still get a bit emotional over that... Dean is still in a bit of shock from it too, as is Zane since I just left him to float in his life vest so that I could grab the other boy before he went under... all I can say is at least I was at the right place at the right time... I would hate to see another accident like that happen... then I headed off to Fernandina for a Senior session. Was suppose to go to a b-day party that night but was SO tired and still a bit on edge that I decided to just stay home instead.

Sunday I woke up with the worst migraine I've had in a LONG time!! So we ended up pretty much sitting at the house all day and I ended up having to move my session :( I hate that!!

our little boat driver Sat...

Comments

Abbi said…
praise the Lord dean was there!

love me some low key weekends! they go by so fast!

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News