Weekend Wrap-Up

We had quite the low key weekend.... and it was camera free (minus my phone camera).

Sat Dean went in and worked overtime while Zane and I were SUPPOSE to go to a birthday party in the morning at the aquatic center. I think he's still not feeling well from earlier this week.... So it was a temper tantrum morning and we ended up having to bail on the b-day party :( We did meet Dean after work to look at some housing options (but we won't be doing anything about that just yet). After talking with the Pedersen's who were in town for the Wakeboard contest Dean and I opted to not go to we decided to meet up with them for dinner. And then ofcourse they decided to stay till tom so that we could all go to the river. :)

Sunday morning well all got up a bit early and headed to Folkston for some breakfast and to gas up... then off to the river for some wakeboarding fun! 5 hours later I was the only one red as a lobster (with sunscreen!!!!) Dean tried a couple of new tricks and is on the verge of landing them. We headed back home about 3 since the Pedersen's needs to get back to Tampa and I needed to head out for a session.... which mother nature decided to ruin :/

Here are a couple of pics of Zane in the boat today from my cell phone....








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News