Family Easter

We all got together today at the last min for our family Easter dinner and egg hunt.  I say last min because plans had actually not been made for Sunday when we always get together since everyone had made other plans.. well.. except us, haha!  After discovering this Deanna starting talking with her mom and some how we ended up getting everyone together for today!  I can never get enough of having family together. I know what I love most about my childhood was getting together for big dinners with all my dad's side of the family.  I want that for my kids too.  So after eating and hunting eggs the kids {and bigger kids} went fishing... and we're actually catching fish!!!























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horrible News

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!