Lazy Sunday

Pretty lazy day around here.  The weather is AWESOME, the kids have been running and playing all day, I've of course had my foot up and Dean and Curt started putting the kids new swing set together!  I LOVE good days like today!!!





A little foot update.  I've been doing good sleeping with it in the air at night so in the morning you can't really see any bruising and the swelling is usually WAY down.  However, by the end of the day it's nice and bruised {though the pics don't seem to really show just how dark} and REALLY swollen though I do keep it up A LOT during the day.  Here's a side by side with my other foot to compare and so that you can really see just how swollen it is.  {I must admit this is the first time I realized just how swollen it was!!!}




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News