Loving my Life!!

So much that I can't seem to keep up my blog!! lol! Things are totally awesome right now! So I'm going to do a quick update (picture less I might add) and try to stay up to date from here on out (fingers crossed!) lol!

Sunday - June 21
Happy Father's Day!!!

We started out this morning by going to church. Dean got his father's day cards on the way there... because.. well... we were running a tad bit late as usual! After church we headed to Micheal's for lunch with Mrs Bennett. Once we got home... Cody had called Dean about going out on the boat... and well it being Father's Day I told him to go enjoy himself. Once Dean got home we headed to Yulee to go to Target to finish gathering stuff for our new bathroom.... Then off for dinner at Chili's. And the biggest news for Father's Day?!?!?! Zane started crawling!!! I've got some video on my phone... just can't figure out how to get it to my computer so that I can post it, lol! As soon as I do they'll be up!

Monday - Friday of this week seems to have just flown by. I spent a lot of time this week just playing with Zane and watching him crawl. :) He's getting so big! So between playing and keeping to house in somewhat good shape (lol.. there was A LOT of play time this week!) There weren't many pictures or time for anything else. I did go I believe it was Wed and try taking Zane's 7 month pics... but he was so intrigued with the grass that nothing I did caught his attention... So Dean and I tried again on Friday... with no success... so I'm not even going to try again till his 8 month pics! lol! Though we will be taking some 4th of July pics with him this week... and there will be no grass involved so we should be safe :) And Candy and I haven't been able to get together and run this week so I've been trying to keep it up on the treadmill at home... so far so good.

Saturday - June 27
Today was another All Wet Sports contest at Victory Lake. I tend to have a love/hate relationship with these contests. I absolutely love them because we're there with family and friends ... and it's outside ... and we're at the lake.... It's just wonderful. But... I help run the contest the entire day so that leaves almost no play time for me during the day. Zane did GREAT! We brought his pack-n-play, lots of toys, a blanket for him to crawl around on when mommy wasn't busy and lots of juice! He was so great when we had to have him in his pack-n-play.... he never even really made any noise. And then of course he was passed around all day too. He was just great all day long... and with only an hour of sleep lasted till 8:30 that night... with no fits may I add! After the contest we joined the Pedersen's at Cracker Barrel for dinner and then made our way home. Not even after 2 minutes in the car little man was out for the count. Once we got home we decided to just let him go straight to bed and give him a bath in the morning... little man was totally pooped and we weren't about to make him stay up any longer. OH... and no dehydration this time!!! We made sure to drink plenty of fluids... and just when we thought we'd drank enough.. we drank some more, lol!

Sunday - June 28
Well Zane was up at 8:30 this morning.. and well I was suppose to have a session today... as well as tag on a wedding this afternoon and we'll just say that it was a bad day. By the end of the day... I had been served breakfast, lunch and dinner in bed with lots of water.... no not from dehydration either... we'll just say there was a lot of midol taken that day! Not good... not good at all. I a little upset that they are this bad again.. I was told after having a baby that it wouldn't be any where close to bad any more... well Pff! to that! Anyways.. A BIG thanks to Dean for taking care of little man all day... I really need that!

Monday - June 29
Today I finally got over to Chrissy's house to see Lucas! He's getting so big... hard to believe he's 2 1/2 months old! Once we had visited for a while we headed to Jacksonville to see daddy and to run a couple of quick errands before heading home. Dean suppose to be heading to the river after work so it's just me and little man all day. I'll be doing some much needed cleaning during his naps today... kicking it in high gear so that I can get everything done.

Hope everyone has a Great week!! Can't wait for this weekend... we're having a small get-together at our house on Sat for the 4th and then heading downtown for some fireworks.

I'll be uploading pics here and there from the past week... and hopefully some videos :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wordless Wednesday

6 Month Sneak #2