Sooo...

not too much has been going on... as you can see since I have been absent from the blogging world.. but it looks as though things are going to pick back up... and I must say that I'm ready. Seems like the past couple of weeks have been a bit rough and slow on top of that.

I've been planning a little more on Zane's 1st birthday... and yes, it's still 5 months away. I've got the cake covered... games covered (well the ideas.. still got to go and by the stuff for them).. I've actually started on one of the games... it's basically an easter egg hunt... but instead of just ordinary eggs.. we have animals eggs! Well.. at least that's what I'm hoping they will look like when they're done.. just started actually making them tonight.. and well.. the cow just looks sad! lol, I'm hoping he looks more cow like once I add ears. For now they just look like creepy little eggs with eyes! lol!

I also decided to mow the grass for dad tonight once Dean got home.. as part of his Fathers day gift... He's working nights.. so he won't know till he comes home tom.. I love doing things when he's gone.. it makes the element of surprise so much better. Since we're having dinner with friends tom night.. I'll be cleaning his house and making him cookies to leave with his father's day card for sat morning. :)

Other than that.. not too much to really report. Hope everyone is doing great!!

Comments

Jenn said…
Sounds like you have some very thoughtful and sweet ideas to do for your dad :)
Great ideas. I love your blog. Love red, white, and blue.
Thanks for following.

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News