Totally Tuesday

This morning Zane and I got up at 8... ate breakfast... and got ready to head to the YMCA in Hilliard to go play in the splash park. We ended up getting there around 10:30 and met up with Brittany and Cole who were already swimming in the pool. So after putting little man's swimmy on we jumped in too. After a little bit we decided to head to the splash park. We found this little spout of water that Zane played with. He seemed to really enjoy it so we'll most def try to squeeze this into our weekly activities. I had my camera with me but we too busy with Zane to actually snap pictures... so here are some that I stole from Brittany that she took...






We left about 11:30 and headed home... little man was out by the time we hit the dirt road. lol.. usually when the car stops and he realizes he's getting out he's already trying to help you get him out of his car seat.. not today.. not one movement, lol, poor little guy was exhausted! He actually slept till 2:30 this afternoon.

We were suppose to go to see Heather today, but we've postponed that till they get home. So maybe tom or Thurs we'll be visiting. I can't wait to meet David!!

Once Dean got home tonight.. lol.. he brought home the cow meat that brings the thunderstorms (aka steak).. long story.. but first things first... he decided to weeded... Don't you love the hat??


While waiting on daddy to finish so that he could cook our steaks I was walking around eating peanut butter crackers... lol.. well Zane wanted some so I gave him a little. This is the newest of his faces... when he gets some of our food instead of his this is the face that we get... lol...




Comments

Mrs. Bell said…
Glad yall came, I enjoyed your company! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Wordless Wednesday

6 Month Sneak #2