Monday update :)

So not too long after my post... I was off to feed Zane.. little did I know that when I had a spoon full of squash headed for my son's mouth that the power would go out and it would be pitch black in my house!! lol! very very interesting! so after opening the curtains so that I could some what see and putting some little snacks on Zane's tray so that he didn't have a nervous break down about not being fed... I went searching for the flashlight that my husband seems to have used but didn't put back.. then I remembered I had candles in the bathroom and I luckily remembered where I put the matches. So after lighting the candles.. I finally sat down to feed Zane. lol.. I also snapped a few pics and took a couple videos on my phone out of boredom.

Once Dean got home he was going to the back to change while I changed Zane's diaper so that we could go out to eat... when the power magically came back on... now usually when our power goes out.. it's out for a min of 4 hours... and this time.. 1 1/2 hours! woo hoo! So Dean decided to jump in the shower real quick like and then we headed off to Cracker Barrel. It was soo good!!!

Then at 9:30 tonight I got a call from Heather. After asking if she had woke Zane up she told me that she had had David! I couldn't believe it!! lol... I told her I had called her today so that I could stop by and see her because we didn't get a chance to see each other Friday. So now I know where she was, lol! So I'm so excited to get to go see Mr David tom!! Can't wait.. and I'll be posting some pics for sure when I get home tom :)

Night Night Everyone!!

Comments

AmyT said…
At least Zane handled the outage pretty good....my kiddos hate it when the lights go out!! And yummo to cracker barrel!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics!
Unknown said…
I'm so excited to hear that Heather had David and cannot wait to see pictures of him!

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News

2 weeks old....