Big Boy Bed

So I made the decision to go ahead and move Zane into a big boy bed. Truth be told I want to re-do his room and in order for me to do it this was the first step, lol! He was perfectly happy in his crib and we had an awesome routine.. which actually scared me to move him to a new bed... 1st nap time was something else! I fought with him for about an hour before I gave in on nap time... then a few hours later when I knew he was prob too tired to fight me I tried again... after about maybe 20 min of fighting him to stay in his bed and go to sleep he pasted out :) Granted I had to leave the door open when we usually shut it.. but I was just excited he feel asleep I could careless and just tip-toed around for about 2 hours, lol. Plus it allowed me to check on him to make sure he wasn't going to roll out of the bed! That night wasn't as bad as I thought it might be... took us about 30 min but then he passed out and I didn't hear him till morning :) Hard to believe he's growing up so quickly :*)





8-29-10 Update... Proud to say that Zane is still in his normal routine of going to bed without any fights :) we walk in, he cribs into bed, I tuck him in, tell him I love him give him a kiss and tell him night night and then he's out till morning!!! :D YAY!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wordless Wednesday

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!