Weekend Wrap Up

Ok... So first off.. I felt Peyton with the hiccups for the first time Wed {3-16-11} night... and so did Dean :)

and can I just say... I'm SO ashamed at my lack of picture taking lately and especially this week! :/ My Aunt Judy and Uncle Glenn came in on Thursday from Virginia and I'm so upset that I didn't get a picture of them and Zane together!! We went shopping Thursday when they got here for Miss Peyton since dad and Dean were working... had lunch and then headed home. Zane had a great time running around in the yard playing while we talked and waited for everyone to get home so that we could head out for dinner.

Friday didn't start off so well at our house. I had started having what I thought was Braxton Hicks contractions Thurs night and just paid no mind to them and tried to get some sleep. I woke up in lots of pain this morning plus one other complication and decided to call the dr.. in which lead to me heading to the dr. Thankfully dad was off so he spent the morning with my Aunt and Uncle. Once at the dr I found out the my eating for the last week had me gain a total of 4 lbs!! OUCH!! still puts me 2 lbs under my pre-pregnancy but good grief I didn't plan on catching it like that! Anyways.. after meeting with the dr and being put on the monitor for a bit it was determined that I was in fact having real contractions along with some Braxton Hicks :( and then was ofcourse told that I was to be on bed rest so that I didn't set myself into full on labor seeing that I'm only 32 weeks. Once Zane and I got home we went over to dads to spend the rest of the day with my Aunt and Uncle.

Saturday was full of fun... Dean and Zane spent ALL day outside playing since it was SO nice! My Aunt, Uncle and I headed to Hilliard to get some stuff for lunch and dinner and so that I could get Zane a pool to play in. Once home and Zane seen the pool all he wanted to do was swim... which he did for a while till mommy called for nap time. The first words out of his mouth after nap time was that he wanted to go swimming.. so him and Dean went round two in the pool! My Aunt and I cooked dinner {well she cooked dinner, I made the cheesy garlic bread, lol} while the guys were outside by the pool. By 7:30 that night Zane was actually asking to go home and go to bed which is SO unusual for him to do it that early but he'd been playing hard so we didn't think anything about it. I laid him down and went back to dads. About 45 min later I heard him cry on the monitor so I headed back to our house to find that he had thrown up all in his bed and his floor :( He's NEVER been sick like that. I immediately called through the monitor that I needed Dean now.... and I'm telling you it wasn't 30 seconds and Dean was standing in Zane's room, lol! We got him all cleaned up, his room all cleaned up, laundry going and had him in our bed watching cartoons. Dean decided to go ahead and head to wd to get some crackers, Gatorade and some meds just in case. We were doing good for about an hour, he was actually about ready to fall asleep, when he started throwing up again{9:10}. I felt so bad for him, though he was a trooper! Got that messed cleaned up a little bit before Dean got home and went ahead and called the ped to see if there was anything that we could give him for nausea.. or anything specific we could do or needed to watch for.. we'd never had him throwing up before. Well before they could even call us back we figured out he could take Emmitrol so we went ahead and gave him so of that in hopes to stop the vomiting. The ped called, Dean talked to her, she basically said we were doing everything right.. she thought the same thing that we did... he just over did it outside and was prob dehydrated, she didn't think it was a bug but told us what to watch for if it was. That was def reassuring and made us both feel better. He ended up getting sick about an hour later but was no where near as bad as the second {10:30}. He ended up falling asleep a little later about 11:15 and slept till about 12 when he woke up and asked for a drink and then asked to go to bed in his room, which he was told no to since I wanted to make sure he wasn't going to get sick again. We gave him another dose of emmitrol since he had threw alot of it up the last time and he seemed to be getting his stomach back. He went back to sleep but woke up about every 30 min asking for a sip of his drink. At 3am he woke up, asked for a sip of drink, asked for his choo choos, a shirt {lol}, and then asked to go to his room... by this time it had been a while since he'd been sick so we decided to let him go back to his room for the night. He slept till about 6:30 and then whined a little and went back to sleep till about 9.

Sunday morning my Aunt and Uncle were leaving early so since Zane was up at 6:30 and I didn't really get to say by the night before I headed over to dads once I got Zane settled so that I could say good bye. I can't believe the last 3 days went so quickly with them and I was sad to see them leave. It was def a low key day at the house. Dean and Zane got up at 9 and Dean let me sleep in since I was up and down with Zane while he slept on the couch the night before, lol. Zane ate lots of crackers and drank LOTS of Gatorade, never asking for anything else till around lunch and he wanted an orange. He ended up with two naps... the second one def being better than the first because he woke up wanting to go play outside and eat. Def not how we seen our Sunday going but we're certainly happy that Zane is feeling better!!


Zane playing in the pool Sat...






Right before getting sick the second time... thought he was about to dose off and got a nice surprise a few minutes later :(


Laying on the couch with Daddy Sunday morning...


Sunday night before bed time....


He was pretty much back to his spunky self :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News