Happy 1 year Dean

Today marks Dean's one year in the air force!  Who knew last year what this first year would be for us as a whole?  We thought we did.  It's certainly put a new perspective on things.  Speaking on my half I'm so thrilled with all the women I've met {moms, girlfriends.. now some that are fiancés.. other wives} I'm thankful to know {even though it was most def a struggle} that I can make it through just about anything.  Above all I'm so thankful for the man that I married, he's beyond a great father and husband.  We've def been put in some stressful situations for both of us and we've always made it through.  This year has just been another one of those stressful moments that we've learned from.

Congrats Dean on your first year!

1-26-2012.. The day Dean swore in....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News