Sibling Love

They are just like any other siblings... they fight and argue and have their moments of playing and getting along.  This morning though they completely melted me with just how they interacted with each other.  They played.. sharing and exchanging toys without hesitation.  They sat with each other watching tv, Zane actually pulling Peyton into his lap at one point.  Hugs and kisses were volunteered by each at separate times. "I love you's" were exchanged as well.  I LOVE moments like these!!  I wish it was like this all the time.  I hope they as they grow they remember the love for each other and they're always there for each other.

{Since my big camera wasn't close and I didn't want to draw attention to the fact I was snapping pics of them, here are a few I did manage to grab with my phone}







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News

2 weeks old....