My No Fear Child...

First though.. this was our Perfect 10 Dinner tonight.. Chicken Stir Fry...

Chicken, Eggs, Mushrooms, Onions, Bell Pepper, Squash, Zucchini, Broccoli, Radish, Garlic



Ok... on to my no fear child, lol! Tonight Zane had out his little beach wagon and was putting one foot in while holding onto the counter trying to ride, lol.. it was pretty funny, though I was waiting for him to just eat it! So I decided to break out Dean's skateboard.. that's what he was trying to do after all... mind you we were watching Phineas and Pherb who were skateboarding on their cartoon.. and then we flipped on Rob and Big.. lol.. and the child watches a lot of action sports with daddy. Anyways.. lol.. he started off just pushing the skateboard back and forth.. then he started standing on it.. then mommy got the bright idea to let him ride it... yeah.. great thinking! So Dean and I took a couple of turns holding onto his hands and letting him ride it... then we would sit him on it and push him... he LOVED it!! and kept saying "weeeee" lol! I love that boy! anyways.. to the no fear part.. what?? you knew it was coming! So I was sitting on the floor taking pics and he comes hauling butt toward me and was about to ram me when I put my hand out to stop the skate board... and well.. on top of it he went and then we had some teeth action into his little bottom lip. now mind you.. he didn't cry until we picked him up.. and he only cried because we wouldn't put him back down to play... we were trying to get the bleeding to stop... once we let him go.. he was back at it like nothing happened. I'm going to have my hands full with this one when he gets older!!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News